Terms And Conditions For The Eligibility Of A Refund
- A student may be eligible for a refund in the following circumstances: If the initial requirements are not met even after 5 revisions.
- If our online class helper has missed your deadline deviating from the original agreed-upon commitment.
Note: To be eligible for a refund, the student must submit a detailed, comprehensive, and legitimate feedback report. This report will undergo an audit by our team to confirm refund eligibility.
Terms And Conditions For Non-Eligibility Of A Refund:
A student may not be eligible for a refund in the following circumstances:
- If the initial information provided by the student is incomplete or incorrect leading to unsatisfactory results.
- If the work provided by our experts is not being used.
- If they receive unsatisfactory results due to alterations in our work by themselves.
- If the work is being delayed due to unresponsiveness of the student on queries and concerns.
- Change of mind shortly after placing your order.
- If the query asks for any additional changes to the requirements or initial scope after the work is completed.
Note: Additional payment will be charged for any changes or additions, and we will not be responsible for the results if the additional payment is not made for the additional changes.
In case of a refund, 15% of the payment will be deducted as transaction charges.
Contact us on email support to initiate a refund for a smooth and seamless refund process